Our new brushless gimbal wheels are a stand-alone wheels solution.
Currently compatible with MōVI, MōVI Pro, and MōVI XL
- Built-in transmitter
- 2 line OLED screen and an encoder knob as a user interface for configuring radio channels
- Com ports for interfacing with other equipment such as MoVI Mimic.
- Adjusting axis trim settings, axis speed, and soon exponential rate adjustments.
- Two 3-position toggle switchescan be mapped to any channel
- Firmware upgrade feature. Firmware updates are currently applied by putting a file on a microSD card
- Three buttons and one encoder knob. Each button corresponds to one of the wheels and the encoder knob allows easy scrolling through the menus.
- Trim settings can be changed in 1uS increments, rate multiplier in increments of .1, and each wheel can change directions
- comes with brass wheels all in a custom Pelican Storm im2600 case
All prices in $USD
-Existing wheels owners can send in their current wheels to upgrade to latest hardware.
"I've tried a few different wheels control systems for my MoVI M15 and the Klassens are by far the easiest to set up and deliver the best performance."
I've always considered myself a "joystick operator", but after using the Klassen wheels for only a short amount of time, I'm starting to rethink the way I remote operate the MoVI. More precise control, more accurate repeatability - there's a reason why so many people in Hollywood use wheels. And there's a reason why the top DP's I know prefer the Klassen wheels."
MOTION STATE, LLC
MoVI Specialist | Partner
"John, the wheels are working beautifully!!! Extraordinary improvement! It is a completely professional tool now. With the new "Hold" settings, your trim pots, '0' windows and 100% exponential settings it is as good as I could hope for! Amazing difference and I can now confidentially give the wheels to an experienced operator with no training in MoVI equipment and it will work! I can be the "flyer" and he/she can be the operator. This fills in the missing part of the MoVI experience for work on a high level motion picture set - it really, really works!"
Larry McConkey, S.O.C.
Larry McConkey Productions
Please click here for instruction manual.
Firmware for latest hardware revision Version 5.0.1