Walter Klassen’s Sidestep III linear bed, now featuring Smooth Stop Technology, adds travel to your existing camera giving you a time-saving solution for small camera moves. One piece anodized aluminum body with durable quiet rollers ensure smooth carriage for the heaviest rigs in the most demanding conditions. Using Mitchell plates or pipe clamps the Sidestep III linear bed gives you a vast range of mounting options.
- When mounted using the mitchell base The Walter Klassen Single Rail Sidestep III linear bed can be rotated very quickly to any position with just one lever.
- 36″ (91.3 cm) overall length provides 30″ (76.2cm) of travel. It is also available in 48″ length (121.9 cm) with a travel length of 42″ (106.7 cm)
- Very strong and resiliant hardened track rollers ensure a smooth, controlled and quiet ride even in very harsh conditions (Easy to clean).
- Extremely durable black oxide coated rail contributes to the quiet smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- With the use of the new support legs, The Sidestep III linear bed can be used on a table top, on the floor, anywhere!
- Working load is 150 lbs.(70 kg)
- The Sidestep III now features Smooth Stop Technology virtually eliminating camera shudder at the ends of travel.
- Engraved graduations on the top of the base are handy visual cues to enable precise camera movement.
Every Side Step III comes complete with:
- Mitchell Plate or European Coupler mounts to standard camera mounts
- Clydesdale travel case
- Table Top support legs
- Walter Klassen’s five year warranty
- Tool pouch including roller tension adjustment wrench
* all prices are in US dollars